Training and Experience
I am a Licensed Psychologist. In addition to a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, I have completed four years of formal education in psychoanalysis, reflective of my ongoing commitment to learning.
I have over 20 years of experience in clinical work and a broad range of experience. Although my current focus is on private practice, I have also worked at hospitals, community mental health centers, an adolescent day treatment center, and an assisted independent living program for seriously disturbed adults. I work with clients in English and Spanish.
- Advanced Candidate, San Francisco Center for Psychoanalysis
- PsyD, Doctor of Psychology, California School of Professional Psychology, Alliant International University
- BA, Psychology, University of California at Berkeley, Phi Beta Kappa
- Minor in Spanish, University of California at Berkeley
- Instituto Internacional de Madrid
- Licensed Psychologist, California Board of Psychology, PSY 18101
- American Psychological Association
- San Francisco Center for Psychoanalysis
- Access Institute for Psychological Services, Faculty